3rd Free Update released for Sea of Thieves
The new DLC update for Sea of Thieves, Forsaken Shores is now out. The game may have been a little short of content when it launched, but now with this third free update, there are all sorts of adventures awaiting any aspiring pirates.
A new region has been added to the game world, called The Devil’s Roar, a dangerous volcanic area where your ship could have to avoid eruptions of molten rocks, flowing lava, dangerous steaming areas of sea and hot geysers that can fling unsuspecting pirates high into the air. There is a time limited four week campaign running that will reward players handsomely if they dare to take on missions in the danger zone. There is a new boat, the Row Boat, which you use to travel from your ship to the shore, where it can be too dangerous to get in the water and swim.
Pirates can now:
- Find each new island in The Devil’s Roar
- Learn the fate of the brave Forsaken Shores Alliance
- Collect time-limited and permanent new items and outfits
- Meet new characters in The Devil’s Roar and around the world
- Enjoy seapost traders for pirates on the go