Titan Quest Revealed by THQ Nordic
Titan Quest getting Xbox release Q1 2018
We`ve had some game news over the last 24 hours, and it comes in the form of a reveal from THQ Nordic, who have revealed a collector’s edition for their brand new game, Titan Quest, alongside revealing the game itself.
The game is a remastered port version of Titan Quest for consoles, and will be very similar and true to its PC form.
“From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience”
If you buy the collector’s edition you`ll get some themed goodies including a notepad and a replica helmet from the game.
Titan Quest will be coming to Xbox One in the first quarter of next year, so keep an eye out for more details coming shortly I`ve no doubt.